Orthocryl lamination resin 80:20 Speed is a lamination resin for the fabrication of small components within the field of prosthetics and orthotics. It has the same mechanical properties but cures more quickly than the proven classic Orthocryl lamination resin 80:20 (617H19).
Small components can be laminated more quickly thanks to the shorter curing time. Ottobock hardener powders and colour pastes can be easily mixed with Orthocryl lamination resin 80:20 Speed. Developed especially for laminations, this resin helps attain fittings of the highest quality in combination with our proven reinforcement materials.
Benefits at a glance
- Lamination resin for small prosthetic and orthotic components
- Requires only half the curing time of 617H19
- Same mixing ratio of hardener powder and lamination resin as with 617H19 (max. 3%)
- Using the same proportion of hardener powder prevents the formation of bubbles and a brittle lamination, with a shorter curing time.
- Consistent lamination quality as with 617H19, with a reduced curing time Same viscosity with same mechanical characteristics as 617H19
- Can be combined with all common reinforcement materials used in orthopaedic technology
- Hardener/colour pastes can be easily mixed in