Functions and benefits
The Knee Joint, Monocentric, Child, is a durable and versatile prosthetic knee joint with an integrated manual locking system. This monocentric knee joint provides a bending angle of up to 125°.
The Rehab’Impulse monocentric knee joint, child, is intended for prosthetic fitting of users with a body weight of up to 60 kg (P3). This product is not intended for excessive physical activities.
The monocentric knee joint is compatible with the Rehab’Impulse modular system:
- 74-00223 Module System, Transfemoral, Child
Included in delivery
- 1x Knee Joint, Monocentric, Child
- Store product in dry conditions
- Store at room temperature (ideally between 15°C and 25°C)
- Keep out of direct sunlight or other sources of light with a high UV content
- Take precautionary measures against sparking and fire
Recommended environmental conditions:
- Temperature range for use : -10°C to 60°C (14°F to 140°F)
- Relative humidity 0% to 90%, no condensing situation
- Avoid exposure to dust, sand, salt water, acids and urine
Il n’y a pas encore d’avis.