Functions and benefits
The Module System, Transtibial, Child, is part of the Re- hab’Impulse modular system that permits prosthetic fitting for various levels of amputation and disarticulation of the lower extremities.The child transtibial kit consists of a set of components allowing different alignment configurations.
The Rehab’Impulse module system, transtibial, child, is intended for prosthetic fitting of users with a body weight of up to 60 kg (P3). This product is not intended for excessive physical activities.
The components included in the set are compatible with the Rehab’Impulse prosthetic feet:
- Foot, SACH 2.0, sizes 14-21
Included in delivery*
- 1x Cup, TTA/TTC/TFC/LS
- 1x Convex disc
- 2x Concave cylinder, M8, child
- 1x Convex ankle washer, child
- 1x Screw, countersunk head, FT, SS, M8x60
- 1x Flat washer, SS, 10.5/40/1.5
- Store product in dry conditions
- Store at room temperature (ideally between 15°C and 25°C)
- Keep out of direct sunlight or other sources of light with a high UV content
- Take precautionary measures against sparking and fire
Recommended environmental conditions:
- Temperature range for use: -10°C to 60°C (14°F to 140°F)
- Relative humidity 0% to 90%, no condensing situation
- Avoid exposure to dust, sand, salt water, acids and urine
* Please note: Foot not included with the system. To be ordered separatly.