Functions and benefit
The Module System, Transtibial, Adult, is part of the Rehab’Impulse modular system that permits prosthe- tic fitting for various levels of amputation and disarti- culation of the lower extremities. The adult transtibial kit consists of a set of components allowing different alignment configurations.
The Rehab’Impulse module system, transtibial, adult, is intended for prosthetic fitting of users with a body weight of up to 80 kg (P4). This product is not intended for excessive physical activities.
The components included in the set are compatible with the Rehab’Impulse prosthetic feet:
- Foot, SACH 2.0, sizes 22-28
Included in delivery*
- 1x Cup, TTA/TTC/TFC/LS
- 1x Convex disc
- 2x Concave cylinder, M10, adult
- 1x Convex ankle washer, adult
- 1x Screw, countersunk head, FT, SS, M10x60
- 1x Flat washer, SS, 15/44/3
- Store product in dry conditions
- Store at room temperature (ideally between 15°C and 25°C)
- Keep out of direct sunlight or other sources of light with a high UV content
- Take precautionary measures against sparking and fire
Recommended environmental conditions:
- Temperature range for use : -10°C to 60°C (14°F to 140°F)
- Relative humidity 0% to 90%, no condensing situation
- Avoid exposure to dust, sand, salt water, acids and urine
* Please note : Foot not included with the system. To be ordered separately.