Lamination resin for carbon fiber.
Tip for use: For casting carbon on carbon, no filter layers are required. For sheet casting, use only 616F4 PVA film or 99B81 PVA bags.
The most versatile of laminating resins, Orthocryl resins are specifically formulated for the fabrication of carbon fiber, glass or textile lamination lay-ups. The methyl methacrylate base provides excellent strength for each specific application and use. Orthocryl lamination resin family includes low viscosity options to increase penetration or yield high strength adhesive bonds of carbon, glass or textiles.
Versatile Lamination Resin for use with carbon:
- Allows fabrication of components with a low proportion of resin
- Colorless, transparent two component resin
- Methyl methacrylate base provides excellent strength
- Family includes options for use carbon fiber, rigid or flexible laminations
- 642K13 filling set is available for containers of 25 kg and over