Détails du produit
Special features of the Ottobock® RGO hip joint system
• Easy to use modular system.
• Replacing individual components allows “growing” with the user.
• Lightweight alloy pelvic tube with high torsional strength allows for modular connection of joints.
• The bi-axial system allows for a pelvic rotation of 15° in the orthosis without changing the walking direction.
• Smooth and maintenance-free force transmission during walking through the push-pull cable system.
• Sitting joint lock release with pre-release of the locking mechanism.
• Safety button for re-locking in case of accidental pre-release of the sitting joint.
• Choice of thermoplastic or laminate materials for the integration of an individually fabricated pelvic module.
• Torso bar is easily disassembled.
• Torso bar hip flexion adjusts up to 10°.
• Prefabricated lightweight alloy thigh bars with 0 mm, 5 mm and 10 mm offset available.
Please note that the pelvic tube is not included in the scope of delivery and therefore has to be ordered separately.